Every time visited, this website records various general data and information, these general data and information are stored in the server's log files. It is possible that the following are recorded:
- The type and version of browser used;
- the operating system used by the accessing system;
- the internet site from which the accessing system accesses our internet site (called referrer);
- the sub-websites that link to our internet site via an accessing system;
- the date and time the internet site was accessed;
- the internet protocol address (IP address);
- the internet service provider of the accessing system
- other similar data and information that act as an emergency response in the case of attacks on our IT systems.
In using these general data and information, it is impossible for Share 4PL to determine your identity. No profiling is carried out. The reason we need this information is rather to ensure that we keep the contents of our website up to date, that we optimize the contents of our website and the advertising for this, that we guarantee the permanent functionality of our IT systems and the technology of our website as well as to ensure that we are able to provide law enforcement authorities with the necessary information for prosecution in the event of a cyber attack.
Share 4PL analyzes these anonymously recorded data and information on a statistical basis with the aim of increasing data protection and data security in our company. We save the anonymous data in the server log files separately from all the personal data that you have provided us (if any at all). The legal basis for the temporary storage of the data and the log files is Art. 6 Para. 1f of the GDPR.